We've had a big Fall - Aidan started first grade, and Kristin moved to the "Zoo Crew" room at her school. Browns haven't sucked either (in our house, this is big).
I had a project for work to start a blog, so here it is. This is my first so bear with us! Seems a good way to share photos - better than sending links to entire Snapfish albums.
Checking in on Foundations
-
This year I took on a goal to lean into and enjoy foundational practices
that I know make me happy. I did some deep thinking about this because I
really...
1 day ago

I got in without a hitch, using the name and password you gave us. Cute pictures, I can't wait to see one with all three kids together. It will all be worth the wait.
ReplyDeleteI'm in! This is one fancy site! Looking forward to checking in on you!
ReplyDelete