Want to share a few pix of our apartment, which isn't much to look at from the outside - but is nice inside and we are enjoying it.

Our living room, looking into the kitchen


The bedroom, which opens to a little sunroom (aka my vanity...and laundry

drying room)

Bathroom (and laundry room)
Apt. looks really nice. I see the laundry rack!
ReplyDeleteWhoa!!! I thought you were really roughing it. Your apartment looks cozy but quite nice. And with a neighborhood full of luxury cars, parks, internet cafes and bars, restaurants, etc. you must feel right at home.
ReplyDeleteJust finishing "Apples are from Kazakhstan." I had no idea Dostoyevski, Solzhenheitsen, Boris Gudunov and many other famous names were imprisoned in gulags very near Karaganda during Stalinist times? Soviet atomic testing grounds are not too far away. Kaz has an incredible history. Some claim that King Arthur and the roundtable legends originated in Kaz? Lots of good stuff. Thanks for giving me the book.
Enjoyed the Skype session this AM. Love Dad
Happy memories!!!
ReplyDelete